fot

[Fot] A C for GT6

To: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] A C for GT6
From: McKearn McKearn via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:12:11 -0500

--000000000000b2b13105c46e2113

Hi all. I have been driving my GT6 in 88 degree weather and I can't take it
anymore. I need to install A C in this thing. Can anyone direct me to the
specifics of doing this little task? Need to know what fits and what won't
and where to put and how to make it function..(and probably alot more)
actually I don't even know what I don't know yet..
 Sorry it's not racecar related.            P.J.

--000000000000b2b13105c46e2113

d I can&#39;t take it anymore. I need to install A C in this thing. Can any=
one direct me to the specifics of doing this little task? Need to know what=
 fits and what won&#39;t and where to put and how to make it function..(and=
 probably alot more) actually I don&#39;t even know what I don&#39;t know y=
et..<div>=C2=A0Sorry it&#39;s not racecar related.=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 P.J.</div></div>

--000000000000b2b13105c46e2113--

--===============3119571386403082904==

fot@autox.team.net