fot

[Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend
From: Tony Drews via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 13:23:57 -0500

--------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E

For those interested - videos from last weekend.  Figured out the magic
combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I can do data
overlays.  Cool to me anyway.  Turns out using the Media Mod which wraps
around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT using that was the key.
Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to work - needed a combination of
3 different additional programs to get the overlay, but most time is
just spent waiting for a progress bar.

Saturday "Sprint" 12 lap race - good racing pretty much all race

https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI

Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near the end

https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4

Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps out at
the end

https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE

Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4 cars
showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this, available very
soon)

https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4 <https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4>

Cheers, Tony Drews (1963 TR-4)

--------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E

  <head>

  </head>
      magic combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I
      can do data overlays.  Cool to me anyway.  Turns out using the
      Media Mod which wraps around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT
      using that was the key.  Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to
      work - needed a combination of 3 different additional programs to
      get the overlay, but most time is just spent waiting for a
      progress bar.<br>
href="https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI";>https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI</a><br>
      the end</p>
href="https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4";>https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4</a><br>
      out at the end<br>
href="https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE";>https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE</a><br>
      cars showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this,
      available very soon)<br>
        href="https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4"; style="text-decoration:
        none; color: var(--ytcp-call-to-action); font-family: Roboto,
        Noto, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: nowrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(249, 249,
        249);">https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4</a></p>

--------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E--

--===============5652516313860017072==

fot@autox.team.net