fot

Re: [Fot] pop up pistons for the TR2-4 engine ? RE: TR3 Race pistons and

To: yellow04@tr4racer.com, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] pop up pistons for the TR2-4 engine ? RE: TR3 Race pistons and liners
From: Paul Ricco via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 11:57:09 -0600
As a very good industrial trainer once told me while I was being certified to
work with products that his company manufactures,

â??There has been millions of dollars in research spent to develop the products
that we engineer and sell.  They all work perfectly if you follow the
directions provided with them.  However, most people do not follow the
directions and they get less than ideal resultsâ??

So in short I have learned that there are a lot of good approaches, if they are
executed properly and the owner is happy with the path chosen.

Paul Ricco