fot

Re: [Fot] SK racing carbs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SK racing carbs
From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 12:10:14 -0700
On 12/11/21 10:32 AM, Mark Santerre via Fot wrote:
> Would anyone have any info on SK racing carbs?

It's been a while since I've worked with them, as I recall they were
Weber DCOE work-alikes, used the same calibrated brass bits as the
Webers.  So basically any tuning info on Webers applies to the SKs as well.

mjb.

ps:  On a side note, the "Uniterruptable" power supply feeding the Team
Net server interrupted itself about 3 am this morning while I was at
work.  Server was off the air for about 6 hours, I doubt anyone really
noticed.  I will be replacing the UPS Sunday morning in the 7 - 8 am
time frame, so there will be another slight interruption of service.