fot

[Fot] New Triumph Racer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] New Triumph Racer
From: David Amys via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 18:22:27 -0500

--000000000000fc843e05de0faad7

I=E2=80=99d like to nominate Alex Schlesinger to this group. I met Alex at =
the
Spring Break Driving School put on by VSCDA at Gingerman last weekend.
The 1977 TR7 Alex just finished restoring was raced by his grandpa Chuck
Shapiro for 20 years with SCCA before garaging the car.  Alex grew up at
racetracks watching his grandpa and developed a love of all things Triumph.
Alex lives in Grand Rapids, MI 10 minutes from Gratten. Lucky guy.
His email is aschlesinger@cleanplanetrecycling.com
Could I please get a few votes to bring this great young guy into the group=
.
Thanks,
Dave Amys

--000000000000fc843e05de0faad7

I=E2=80=99d like to nominate Alex Schlesinger to this group. I met Alex at =
the Spring Break Driving School put on by VSCDA at Gingerman last weekend.=
=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">The 1977 TR7 Alex just finished restoring was raced=
 by his grandpa Chuck Shapiro for 20 years with SCCA before garaging the ca=
r.=C2=A0 Alex grew up at racetracks watching his grandpa and developed a lo=
ve of all things Triumph.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Alex lives in Grand Rapids=
, MI 10 minutes from Gratten. Lucky guy.</div><div dir=3D"auto">His email i=
s <a href=3D"mailto:aschlesinger@cleanplanetrecycling.com";>aschlesinger@cle=
otes to bring this great young guy into the group.</div><div dir=3D"auto">T=

--000000000000fc843e05de0faad7--

--===============0378754997130230406==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com