fot

[Fot] TR4A Parts Help!

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4A Parts Help!
From: Terry Sopher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 22:42:16 -0400
Friends,

Just officially welcomed our 22yr old Son into world of Triumph ownership this
weekend w/ a â??66 TR4A that we found here in  Florida!  He has wanted one for
a long time.

Car is a strong runner, re-doing brakes and suspension and chasing down some
other items.  Have already done searches on ebay & Triumph Experience.  He is
just out of college, so he is going route of a nice maintained driver car, not
restored, just good quality/condition used parts.

Looking for help or leads finding the following parts:
- Trunk/Spare Tire Board (decent/restorable)
- 2-4 Steel Road Wheels (straight/true)
- Hub Caps (good chrome - not pitted, peeling or dented)
- Front Marker Light bases right & left (good chrome - not pitted or cracked)
- Front Bumber Overriders (good chrome, no dents)
- Rear bumper (good chrome, no dents)
- Right lower Dash panel w/ grab handle.
- Fresh air vent knob
- Front anti-sway bar stock
- â??TR4â?? emblem (good chrome)
- â??Aâ?? emblem (good chrome)
- â??IRSâ?? emblem (good chrome)

Send me a PM if you have any of the items that you need cleared out of your
garage!

Thanks, Terry