fot

Re: [Fot] New Nominee

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] New Nominee
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 23:02:39 -0400
Yup, here we go again...

One more time.

--- begin forwarded message

Sent May 29, 2021 by yellow04@tr4racer.com

As opposed to the nomination process we have been using, we will use a
"sponsorship" process going forward.

First, we have the designations. All FOT members now fall into one of
two categories. Drivers or Crew. Drivers are active and former drivers
who turn (or have turned) the steering wheel in sanctioned competition
in a Triumph or Triumph powered race car. Anyone not falling into that
category will now be referred to as Crew.

Only Drivers can sponsor new members. If the new member is an active or
former driver, it's a done deal, we have a new FOT member. No seconds
needed, we are counting on our existing Driver members to vet the new
folks they sponsor. If a Driver wants to sponsor someone who is not
another driver, i.e. become part of the FOT Crew, or someone who is
actively on the path to becoming a driver in a Triumph they should
submit that request to our membership committee through me.