fot

Re: [Fot] Beady eye/ Kastner Race at Blackhawk Farms.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Beady eye/ Kastner Race at Blackhawk Farms.
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 06:33:15 -0400
Another gathering of the faithful is in full swing at Mosport, the first
time back since the pandemic for us American folk. We have pairs of
TR3's, TR4's, GT6's and a TR250. Canadian hospitality is already in full
swing, the MG Vintage Racers invited all us Triumph folk to their dinner
last night, they put on fantastic spread.

We too will raise a glass to our fallen heros tomorrow night at the
VARAC sponsored paddock crawl, but ours will be a quality Canadian
microbrew.

Run well, my friends...