fot

Re: [Fot] Fuel injection

Subject: Re: [Fot] Fuel injection
From: Joe via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 14:16:52 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
On the Engine Masters show on Motor Trend tv, they have done a number of tests
on V8 engines of carbs vs fuel injection. In most cases the carbs make more
power or the same.  I think their tests with port injection showed some gain,
though.  Not sure that big V8s with Holley carbs is all that directly
comparable to our 4 or 6 cyl engines with sidedraft carbs?

As someone noted in a response, there are many other factors to consider such
as drivability, cold starting and tuning for conditions.

JoeB

Sent from my iPhone