fot

Re: [Fot] 2025 Kastner Cup

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2025 Kastner Cup
From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:08:32 -0400
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

--0000000000008fe23e0616ae4c0b

Hi Henry, my car club, Brits of the Hudson, were excited to hear about the
event as well. I have them out to Lime Rock every June for some paced laps
during the HRG/Empire Club/VSCCA event. I'm sure we'll be working something
out with them for the Cup weekend.

FYI Henry, your Triumphs are invited to come to Lime Rock this year,
Saturday June 1st at noon, to join us for some free lunch laps with the
Brits club. Contact me off list for details.

thanks
mike h

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 7:52=E2=80=AFAM yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.ne=
t> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> It would be fantastic if you could make it to Lime Rock next year for
> the Kastner Cup, even without a race car! There will always be space to
> set up your stuff in the FOT paddock!!!
>
> I fully expect a rather large showing of Triumph street cars and Triumph
> people, the fact that one of my other gigs at the moment is heading up
> New England Triumphs does give us decent access to a rather large group
> of enthusiasts. ;-)
>
> We are working on getting Triumph street car parking close to the B
> Paddock where Triumph Central will be set up.
>
> Thanks to everyone for all the encouraging words I have been getting.
> Turns out Lime Rock is a bucket list track for a lot of FOT and the
> excitement is building!
>
> Henry Frye
> President =E2=80=93 New England Triumphs
> 2025 Kastner Cup Co-chair
>
> On 2024-04-21 18:50, Ken Suhre via Fot wrote:
> > This is exciting news! Even though I aged out for racing I may trailer
> > my TR 3A there to watch the racing and place it in the Sunday show.
> > Some of you know I owned Don Bricks TR 4 a short while, last racing it
> > at the 2017 Kastner Cut at Blackhawk. Also some of you know I raced my
> > 1961 Mini for 25 years. My two most fun tracks to race Tweety Bird
> > across the US and once at Mosport are Grattan and Lime Rock Park. Lime
> > Rock being the last two years I raced and what a hoot in a small car.
> > Yes you do get wheel spin cresting the big hill then stay on it and
> > see how much nerve you have for the down hill curve to the Sam Posey
> > Straight.
> > .com

--0000000000008fe23e0616ae4c0b

o hear about the event as well. I have them out to Lime Rock every June for=
 some paced laps during the HRG/Empire Club/VSCCA event. I&#39;m sure we&#3=
aturday June 1st at noon, to join us for some free lunch laps with the Brit=
lass=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 7:52=E2=80=AFAM yellow04 via Fo=
t &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrot=
e:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0=
.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Ken,<br>
It would be fantastic if you could make it to Lime Rock next year for <br>
the Kastner Cup, even without a race car! There will always be space to <br=

set up your stuff in the FOT paddock!!!<br>
I fully expect a rather large showing of Triumph street cars and Triumph <b=
r>
people, the fact that one of my other gigs at the moment is heading up <br>
New England Triumphs does give us decent access to a rather large group <br=

of enthusiasts. ;-)<br>
We are working on getting Triumph street car parking close to the B <br>
Paddock where Triumph Central will be set up.<br>
Thanks to everyone for all the encouraging words I have been getting. <br>
Turns out Lime Rock is a bucket list track for a lot of FOT and the <br>
excitement is building!<br>
Henry Frye<br>
President =E2=80=93 New England Triumphs<br>
2025 Kastner Cup Co-chair<br>
On 2024-04-21 18:50, Ken Suhre via Fot wrote:<br>
&gt; This is exciting news! Even though I aged out for racing I may trailer=
&gt; my TR 3A there to watch the racing and place it in the Sunday show.<br=

&gt; Some of you know I owned Don Bricks TR 4 a short while, last racing it=
&gt; at the 2017 Kastner Cut at Blackhawk. Also some of you know I raced my=
&gt; 1961 Mini for 25 years. My two most fun tracks to race Tweety Bird<br>
&gt; across the US and once at Mosport are Grattan and Lime Rock Park. Lime=
&gt; Rock being the last two years I raced and what a hoot in a small car.<=
br>
&gt; Yes you do get wheel spin cresting the big hill then stay on it and<br=

&gt; see how much nerve you have for the down hill curve to the Sam Posey<b=
r>
&gt; Straight.<br>
&gt; .com<br>
/a><br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/ofracer@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/fot/ofracer@gmail.com</a><br>

--0000000000008fe23e0616ae4c0b--