Re: Wish list items

To: Brian Meyer <bm@gte.net>, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wish list items
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
I'd rather enter and attach the diary info before the run. It would cut
down significantly on the end-of-day (or after-event) maintenance...
which never gets done. Once you put Geez in a vehicle for the heat, you
know the run is going to be either one or two specific drivers, same
event, same conditions, mostly the same setup, just a different run
number. For the Palm users, could you enter it on the laptop and move
it to the Palm so that it would be integrated from the beginning of the
file's existence?

BTW, we get a timestamp (not in the file name), but it is lost whenever
you make your first data (map, etc.) change and save it. Bummer.

Bob Monday