New Files on Website

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: New Files on Website
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:49:57 -0700
I have put up several new files on the website for download.

The entire 5 diskette install set is now available on the website.  If
you have a damaged disk, or if you just want to update your diskettes to
the very latest version, this is the easiest way to do it.

The Palm package has been altered slightly in response to the
strangeness experienced by some owners of Palm IIIe's, and Vx's.  This
new Palm package will work with all versions of the G-Cube, and seems to
cure the strange calibration strings that some Palms liked to receive at
times.

And of course, last but not least, there is a new GEEZ.EXE program on
line as well.  This should still be considered an interim version, as
there are several things in there I'd like to polish up a bit, but it's
got several enhancements over the previous 2.52 version.  And yeah, I
know this one is still listed as 2.52 as well, but we'll change the
version number on it once we have a full update ready for release.

--Byron Short
  800-775-9511