Re: GEEZ!

To: CanUreL8@aol.com
Subject: Re: GEEZ!
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:51:00 -0500
At 10:01 AM 2/11/00 EST, CanUreL8@aol.com wrote:
>i just rejoined team.net so this may have been brought up but has anyone
used the Extreme GEEZ G-Cube? i saw some data from it yesterday and it
looked cool, but wanted some feedback. thanks.

>-eric 96 Saturn SC2 (csp->dsp)

Lots of us find it to be a useful tool. In my case it has been an excellent
"driver education" aid. I would not have trophied in CM at Nationals this
year without the things I learned using GEEZ in just a half dozen events in
July and August.

I've copied GEEZ list and Byron Short so others can comment if so inclined.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford