Re: GEEZ/Evolution School announcement

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: GEEZ/Evolution School announcement
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 09:30:41 -0700
Actually quite a bit cheaper than other instrumented schools
out there.  Bondurant for instance will put you through an
instrumented school for about $500/day.  Of course, for that
money, the course from Bondurant won't focus on
autocrossing, either.

This is a day and a half, about 60% in classroom, 40% on
track.  Of course, if you prefer, the standard Evolution
schools are a great bargain at about $200 per day.  We are
just 1.5 times that daily rate since we are 1.5 days.

Our format certainly allows mod cars, as the whole idea is
to learn how to drive better by referring to what you
learned from GEEZ.

--Byron