Re: Trim Start

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trim Start
From: PATLUV@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:35:24 EST
I've had the same trouble with mine.  Sometimes it trims the start and
sometimes it doesn't.  I haven't figured out what makes the difference.  When
it does trim the start, there is not 5 seconds worth of data prior to
reaching the autostart g's (yes, I have the trim turned off).  My
understanding was that it would save 5 seconds worth of data prior to your
car reaching the autostart g's value.

It sounds like a minor inconvenience, but it throws off your speed, course
map, etc. and can be quite frustrating.  I recently lowered the autostart to
0.25g's (from 0.3) and it worked this past weekend.

Jeffrey Youmans
35FS