Re: ping and adapter question

To: "Kelley Nelson" <knelson24@Home.Com>, <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ping and adapter question
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:04:14 -0500
At 10:53 PM 3/14/00 -0500, Kelley Nelson wrote:
>I've been subscribed a few days but haven't received any messages from which
>to gauge the types of conversations that happen here, so I'll go ahead with
>my silly neophyte question.
>
>I am expecting my cube and software this weekend. I have a Palm III I want
>to use for the recording. Will I need any adapters, gender benders, etc to
>link my Palm and the cube? UPS says package will arrive Friday, test and
>tune is Saturday morning.

Kelley,

You will need the Palm Hot Sync Cable to connect the Palm to the battery box.

A couple of size 64 (3 1/2 by 1/4 inch) rubber bands work well to securely
hold the Hot Sync Cable to the Palm.

You can mail order the cable from a variety of sources that sell Palms.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford