Re: Newbee

To: John Erhardt <j_erhardt@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Newbee
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 11:19:21 -0700
Still 6 minutes @ 10 Hz.  I'm very close to release on a
lapping version with no limits on time, but I'm not really
happy with it yet.  It just seems like we can create a
better interface to the multiple laps and multiple
adjustments than we ahve now.

The lapping version will also have a few other upgrades in
it, nothing earth-shattering.  Mostly I just want the
lapping software to be easy to use on a typical road-race
run.  And so far it's possible to use, but not exactly what
I'd call easy to use.

--Byron