GEEZ website up and running

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: GEEZ website up and running
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:52:44 -0700
As several people here noted, the GEEZ website crashed and
burned late last week, as our host decided to switch servers
without much prior planning.  Unfortunately, at the same
time I was out of town doing a GEEZ school in Philadelphia.

This morning we found the problem and cured it and the site
is again back up and running.  Sorry for any confusion this
might have caused.  Our host promises it won't happen again
anytime soon.

THANKS!

--Byron Short
  888-909-0818