RE: Low sampling rate

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Low sampling rate
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:29:53 -0400
Yes, I have the latest palm version.  This is the first time in about 25
runs that I have seen the problem.

It wasn't a "real" run.  I think it was the trip to impound and it was
REALLY long, 500 some odd seconds.  I'm not sure why it kept recording I
know I was stopped for longer than 4 seconds in impound :-)

Ron Madurski
FM 124

Anybody out there have Geez runs from Sunday at the Rome tour to share?  I
didn't get Saturdays runs due to a brain fart on my part :-(  I was a little
busy with some other issues...