Geez on the F125 today

To: geez@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Geez on the F125 today
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 23:08:46 EDT
I collected eight good files at the Saginaw Valley Midland Airport
"Season Ender" today.

Interesting data!  It has been a while since I have had GEEZ on the
kart.  With the right amount of vibration-killing foam and a solid
mounting surface, collecting runs is a breeze.

Two drivers, same kart, with first and second places only 0.1
apart.  The differences in technique between the drivers is
amazing, to come up with essentially the same times.

If there is any interest, I'd be happy to zip a couple of files and
send out.  Have not done that with GEEZ files before, so a bit
of instruction might be beneficial.

Alan Sheidler