G-Analyst

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: G-Analyst
From: Joseph Keierleber <jak@mtcforensics.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:56:21 -0400
I'm using an old Valentine Research G-Analyst unit.  I've been trying to
download the data from the unit to a PC running Windows XP.  The G-Logger
software seems to run just fine on the PC, I have the G-Analyst interface
cable, and as far as I can tell my COM port settings are correct.  The
problem is no data appears in the data space when I try to download, even
though I get the message that the COM port is receiving data.

Has anybody out there experienced this same problem?  Anybody have any
ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks.