Re: 100M Carbs Without Cam? Follow Up Q

To: "Dave & Marlene" <rusd@velocitus.net>,
Subject: Re: 100M Carbs Without Cam? Follow Up Q
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:52:41 -0600
When I pursue my long overdue engine rebuild on my hundred I was thinking of
raising the compression ratio from the paltry 7.5 to 1 to 8.5 or 9.0 to 1,
my thought was that the engine will never be revvy so work on torque, would
this mod be effective without the M or otherwise modified cam?

Thanks

Greg Lemon
54 BN1