Re: Early BN4 Top Frame Questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early BN4 Top Frame Questions
From: "Mick VanderPloeg" <MVANDERPLOEG@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:02:20 -0500
The Retaining Rail referred to in the Moss catalog is shown as being screwed
into the wood bow, I'm assuming to hold the soft top to the bow.  I would
think this would be the same piece regardless of whether it's a 2 or 4
seater, but Moss shows them with two different part numbers (with the one
for the BN4/BT7 being unavailable).  Moss calls the rear retaining bar for
the 2 seaters the "Anchor Bar".