Re: BN1 Carb Balance Bar

To: "Dave & Marlene" <rusd@velocitus.net>,
Subject: Re: BN1 Carb Balance Bar
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 06:35:58 -0600
The gasket is easy enough to make, the gland was actually a waxed string.
Most hardware stores carry a waxed string and you can add more wax after you
have wrapped the pipe end to fit or RTV or other sealant to complete the
chore..
dp
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html