Re: Trafficator question

To: "Randolph Cooper" <RANDOLPH.COOPER@netl.doe.gov>
Subject: Re: Trafficator question
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:20:32 -0700
Actually, the non-adjustable wheels use a stator tube that is a solid
piece top to bottom. The adjustable wheels use a two piece tube with a
slot in the lower part and some stamped bosses in the upper to maintain
their alignment.
The fix for the off center trafficator is the same for both and is
probably a lot simpler for alignment purposes if done by two people. I
see that Mike Salter has explained the rest.

Bill Lawrence