RE: mirror spacer

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mirror spacer
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:47:40 -0500
You can find at least one version on the north healey club site,

http://www.ntahc.org/PartsRegalia/PartsRegalia.htm

where you will also be greeted on the page by a BIG photo of the famous
(or infamous) Texas Kooler, source of many discussions and occasional
flames on this list.

Scroll down the page to see the riser.

NFI, etc., although I did buy one of the famous/infamous Koolers (will
report on my installation, which will be whenever it gets warm enough to
make me do it), and my significant other gave me one of the pewter
Healeys, which is very nice (and in a pinch could probably be used to
hammer off wheel knockoffs).

-Graham