RE: Tires - (I know, this is covered every few weeks)

To: "Big Sixer" <healey@ledwith.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tires - (I know, this is covered every few weeks)
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:02:10 -0400
Why don't they fit in the trunk?  I had the same problem with the Michlins
I bought.  Solution:  remove the side and rear wooden blocks and shave them
off  (in the back of them) a little--until the wheel fits.  May not work on
the Vredesteins, but did on the Michlins.

Oh, after shaving off some of the wooden block, re-seal the black vinyl and
you really can't tell it has been modified.

tom