Re: Vintage Rally Equipment?

To: jurban@caverge.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Rally Equipment?
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:18:48 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/2004 2:09:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jurban@caverge.com writes:
We're prepping a car to begin some vintage rallying.  Having only started
with rallies recently, we don't have much in the way of nav, calculating,
or timing equipment.  We're looking for '60's type of stuff to keep the
car and mods "period".
Jason--

You might enjoy the following site:  http://onthedash.com/
I have a Heuer Monte Carlo set--stopwatch and 12 hour chrono on a chrome
plate but have not found a good place to mount it so it sits at home.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans

PS--Hope you and others in AHS&T will come down to the British Car Week
rallye/picnic at our place this May 30th--go to:  www.chesapeake.net/~oritt/