Healey 100 Main Caps

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey 100 Main Caps
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:18:16 -0700
Does anyone have a junk 100 motor lying around?  I'm looking for middle
and rear main caps right now, but anything off the engine I can probably
use. For my project BN2 I have a block with end plates, oil pump,
crankshaft , connecting rods and just a front main cap and a bare head.
Ultimately I would like to obtain at least a couple of caps for the
middle and rear to find one with enough meat to line bore the block.
Any tips on finding some caps would be great.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 Sprite