the rest of the story

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: the rest of the story
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:44:11 -0700
consider me a true believer now.  "old shakey" don't shake no mo.  the
crankshaft balancing shop too 136 grams off of one drum and 128 grams off the
other.  ran it up to about seventy with just drums and hubs and absolutely no
vibration.  road test still has a minute amout about 50-60 but the road was
rough and i think the tires could use a better balance.  going to have the
drums on my own bj8 and on my brothers bj8 balanced.  can't hurt and might get
rid of my very small shake that i had learned to live with.  healeymanjim