Re: Twelve Quart Oil Sump

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Twelve Quart Oil Sump
From: "austrheamgafun@arczip.com" <austrheamgafun@arczip.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:11:19 -0400
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the replies....I plan to go with the Denis Welch aluminum
sump as a replacement for my very thirsty three gallon sump, but was mostly
curious whether anyone was still making or modifying a sump like the old
rally cars used to run.

Many of you asked why?? about my question. Well, the very old three gallon
sized sump on my car has developed some very small stress cracks at one of
the welds, and I felt the time was ripe for a new one.

Thanks again,

Scott Helms