Re: Jackie Cooper 100 Photo in Austin-Healey Magazine

To: redbn7@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jackie Cooper 100 Photo in Austin-Healey Magazine
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:06:45 +0000
There is an interview with Ed Bussey, former owner-operator of Ship & Shore,
in the current issue of Austin-Healey Magazine (www.healey.org).  Michael
Oritt -- a frequent contributor to this list -- conducted the interview for
Austin-Healey Magazine.  The mag was mailed this week, so if you're a member
you should receive yours soon!

Reid

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon