Re: Starter Solenoid-dun gotter goin!

To: "Alan Schultz" <alan@andysnet.net>
Subject: Re: Starter Solenoid-dun gotter goin!
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:12:13 -0500
OK she's running again!! Thanks for the advice. I traced all wiring for hot
spots as suggested by Norm's book. None to be found. I took the connections
off the solenoid, cleaned more thoroughly and re-connected. VAROOOOM! Just
appears to have been weak connection. Whew!

Now with new brake lines installed I am ready to reassemble rear end. Next
major job will be pressurizing the hydraulic system. Plan is to be driving
the mess by May 1.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed BN7