Re: Reapair/Restoration Shop

To: Rick Swain <grain@auracom.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reapair/Restoration Shop
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:29:34 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Rick;

It is not a Healey shop as such, but "RM Classic Cars" auto resorations is just
outside Chatham
right off Hwy 401.  As a high-end restoration shop, it has some extremely
beautiful examples on
display.  A tour is well worth it.
  Web site :  http://www.rmauctions.com/restoration/index.cfm
  Address  :  One Classic Car Drive, Blenheim, ON     N0P 1A0
  Phone    :  [519] 352-4575
  eMail    :  cferguson@rmauctions.com
  Contact  :  Clark Ferguson

I live in Simcoe, Ontario which is about 2 hours from Chatham.   If you have
time, there are some
really neat shops to visit within 2-3 hours of Chatham.

Rich Chrysler is in Mount Hope and usually has a couple of a cars under
restoration. [905]
679-4279    richchrysler@quickclic.net

Bob Yule of AutoFarm is in Moncton, just northeast of London, Ontario and also
has a number of
cars on hand. [519] 356-2427    http://www.autofarm.net/101/autofarm/index.htm

Martin Jansen of Jule Enterprises, is located in a rural area near Rockwood,
Ontario [905]
854-3555   http://www.jule-enterprises.com

There are others, both in business and fellow club members, that could be
listed.

If you have time Rick, I'm sure a number of us could arrange to show you
around.  [ God, it's
great being retire and having lots of play time.]  Feel free to email me at
jstmorris@yahoo.com or
call [519] 426-7139.  If I'm not able to make it, there are other members with
"play time".

--Scott Morris

 --- Rick Swain <grain@auracom.com> wrote: <<  I wonder if anybody on the list
from southern
Ontario can help me. I'm going to be in Chatham next week taking my mother to
visit family and
friends. I won't have much time for traipsing around but wouldn't mind doing
something remotely
related to Healeys. I seem to remember reading somewhere that there's a
repair/restoration shop in
Chatham. I am right? What's it called?  Is it worth a visit?  >>

=====
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives