Re: : Re: Brake Drum Balancing

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: : Re: Brake Drum Balancing
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:47:03 EDT
What type of shop would typically balance brake drums locally? I have heard
people that have used crankshaft balancing equipment. Someone also said they
used a driveshaft shop.

I checked with a commercial brake part supplier and they do not do it nor
does my local machine shop. I haven't tried the driveshaft shop yet.

I know Allen is good but I was wondering for those of us less organized where
we could typically have them done locally.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
aolbn43.jpg]