Tonneau

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Tonneau
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:34:57 -0400
I have a black tonneau cover that came with my BT7 that has roll bar
cutouts in it. I won't be using a roll bar, so if anyone on the list
wants it for their car with a roll bar, let me know and I'll send a
picture and dimensions for the cut outs. I don't remember any rips or
repairs, it's been years since it was put on a shelf behind a bunch of
stuff, but I'll pull it out if there's any interest in it.

Dave
67 BJ8
60 BT7 (in more pieces than originaly used to build it)