Re: Dashboard color, Blue BN2

To: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dashboard color, Blue BN2
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 23:22:34 -0500
Jim, after experimenting with a number of off the shelf paints I ended up
using Tempo Truck and Sport Utility Color T1216 Dark Blue, this is a very
dark blue almost black, I tried some colors which were more of a navy blue,
but I think the darker color looks better, I have not been able to ascertain
what is original but this looks very good on the car, got it at an auto body
supply shop in an 11 oz. spray can, plenty to do the dash.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1
Healey Blue