RE: Door fitting

To: "'Kenny Johnson'" <theswed@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Door fitting
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:56:26 -0400
Hi Kenny,
If you very carefully measure the amount the you want to move the door
forward at each hinge level then remove the hinges and very carefully
squeeze the mounting faces of the hinges towards each other in a vice
measuring carefully as you go you will be able to do the job.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com