Re: leaky gas tank at sending unit ??

To: Big Sixer <healey@ledwith.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: leaky gas tank at sending unit ??
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:23:45 -0700 (PDT)
Ryan -

My two healeys use cork only and that's good enough...
no leaks, and nothing is over tightened.

Make sure the mating surfaces are clean, and since you
are having problems I'd suggest using a thin coat of
hylomar universal blue gasket sealant.  Pretty much is
the list's favorite for that job.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8