BJ8 restoration

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 restoration
From: "Daniel" <tw002crew@shoreham.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:37:22 -0400
Long story real short.I've had this 1965 BJ8 for about 16 years and it's
time for the restoration projects to begin. I need floors, sills, trunk
floor, rear bumper extensions, outriggers, inner rear fenders, patches to
lower outer rear fenders, (probably more) and the frame has a dent between
the axle hanger and the rear spring hanger. So, at what point is a JULE
frame/chassis the way to go or should I stay on the purist side of the
fence? Rich C., I value your opinion and everyone else's too! TIA.

Dan W.