Media sighting

To: "'Healeys@autox.team.net'" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Media sighting
From: William Moyer <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:24:59 -0400
We can add to our media sightings the 1999 Barry Levinson film, Liberty
Heights.  This is a story set in 1954 of 3 unrelated families in Baltimore
emphasizing racism and anti-semitism in the teen population.  A group of
Jewish friends crashes a Halloween party in an upper class white
neighborhood and one of them gets into a fight with another party goer.
During the fight an AH 100 blue over white appears on the lawn, running over
pumpkins and finally crashes through a garage wall.  I last saw it spewing
smoke.  Don't know if it appears anywhere else in the movie, as it was 3 am
and I was only awake for a short time.  I do know that Levinson didn't have
much of a sound budget for the scene because the car sounds like a Suzuki
trail bike on crack.  Only several octaves above a Healey and strangely
inappropriate.  The movie was on Bravo, so look for rebroadcsts, but wear
your ear plugs.

Bill Moyer, BJ7, sounds like a BJ7, not a 400 lb mosquito.