Looking for BJ8 old seat material

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for BJ8 old seat material
From: nickzarkades@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:09:28 +0000
I have a 66 BJ8 that is unrestored with the orignal interior, the seats are in
great condition, however the lower backs of the seats have some tears in them.
I was wondering if anybody out there has any old seat covers backs lying around
that I could use to repair the backs. In exchange I'll send one of the poster I
designed for the Northeast Healey Club for the 50th anniversary of the Healey
Marque, it's a beautiful full color 11" X17" poster and send you back the cost
of the postage.

Thanks,
Nick  Z
66BJ8