RE: 60 BN7 Gearbox tunnel removal

To: "'Scott Willis'" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 60 BN7 Gearbox tunnel removal
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:17:42 -0400
Hi Scott,
In your message you say " and it stopped working a couple times." That
would suggest that on some occasions the clutch would disengage and on
others it would not.
If that is in fact the case the clutch disc is definitely not stuck to
the flywheel and the problem is much more likely to be in the operating
system.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com