Re: Bias-Ply Tire Recommendation?

To: "Dave & Marlene" <rusd@velocitus.net>,
Subject: Re: Bias-Ply Tire Recommendation?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:00:30 -0500
Had a girlfriend with a V-6 Capri and old hard dry Michelin XZX's, scary in
rain or snow.  I remember when I ran bias plys on my first car, then
replaced them with radials.  Huge difference braking and cornering.  Even
bigger difference in the wet.  If you don't drive in the rain I wouldn't be
too concerned, and as stated new bias plys are probably better than old hard
radials.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1