Son of Baking paint or paint baking, whatever. . .

To: "TR's" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Son of Baking paint or paint baking, whatever. . .
From: "Ron Yates" <dipstickdigest@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:30:58 -0700
To all who responded to  my question I thank you and would like to share my
initial attempt in the kitchen.

I just got the first batch of pieces-parts from the oven.

My first experiment started with a setting 275 degrees @ 45 minitues.  These
settings were established by the average of suggested settings from those on
the list who answered my query.

The smell wasn't as bad as suggested by several posts.

The finish was a bit dulled and looked somewhat similar to the piece after
sanding with 400 grit wet or dry sand paper.

 I'll do two more tests (with different pieces-parts) at a temperature above
and below the initial experiment and see if there are differences in those
results.

Thanks again to all who shared teir thoughts with me on this new experience.

Ron