Re: Bias-Ply Tire Recommendation?

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, Dave & Marlene
Subject: Re: Bias-Ply Tire Recommendation?
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
Rich -

Brakes are in good operating shape - rebuilt slaves
with new uprated pads and fully bled hydraulic system
w/ ss teflon brake hoses.  Everything is adjusted
correctly as well.

The problem is BN1s have a small front brake drum.
Not a problem unless you start doing alot of hard
braking, or drive around the hilly streets of San
Francisco (which I do), then you start noticing the
fade after a while on a warm day.  If I drive on flat
ground the brakes don't fade so much, but hills it can
be noticable if I'm driving rather spirited.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8