Horn blowing

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn blowing
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 17:40:30 -0700
Hello List,

Today when I was moving my adjustable wheel in and out the horn started
blowing continuously and I disconnected it by the radiator. Later when
testing, the horn would blow when moving the steering wheel from side to
side.

My guess is I broke the connection inside the trafficator, allowing the horn
wire to ground internally.

I'd appreciate any information on fixing this. The trafficator works
correctly in other respects.

I've had the trafficator in and out and am capable of making the fixes as
long as I know the gotchas ahead of time--i.e. secondary spring explosions,
that kind of thing.

Thanks in advance. Happy Motoring!
--
Steve Gerow