OHTM AutoX

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: OHTM AutoX
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:53:22 -0400
The Owls Head Transportation Museum is allowing AHCA NE and the Mid Maine
Sports Car Club to hold an autocross on the tarmac in front of the main museum
hanger on June 19, 2004. We are working on the course design and hope to have
near 1/2 mile of track that will prove challenging to all classes of drivers.
All Healeys are of course invited and we are planning on at least ten. Entry
in the race also gets you admission to the museum which is worth the drive to
Maine alone. Check out www.ohtm.org for info on the museum or write me off
list for more info on the autox. Cheers, JL

James Lea
Rockport Maine
1962 BT7 II