Re: bj8 restoration

To: "Don Day" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bj8 restoration
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:48:52 -0600
Don,
 Michael and Dave are spot on in their recommendations. The only thing I'd
add is to have a 3 angle valve cut and to cut shoulders on the tops of the
valve guides for the use of modern positive oil seals.
 Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html