Re: Car stopped puzzle (P.S.)

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car stopped puzzle (P.S.)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:46:51 -0500
P.S. I know others have had rotor problems, just my personal experience
comments.

Dark horses guesses on the mystery, ignition switch and the little graphite
contact in the distributor cap.

Thanks for the puzzle Gary, having broken my (clutch) ankle last week my
Healey adventures will be experienced vicariously through the list--keep me
entertained (I know you will).  I could stir things up by suggesting I am
contemplating and autobox conversion to the BN1 so I can drive with my bum
ankle, but I am not quit ornery enough to go there!

Happy Healying
Greg Lemon
54 BN1